Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Oh yeah?

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Years after my children have grown (ok, maybe not “years” the oldest is 24 the youngest is 18), I hear little stories about how they had done something behind my back.
Imagine their shock and surprise when they learn that they were not fooling their dad and i.
Parents have a way of knowing things. 
God is the same way (He is our Father!)
We're not going to fool God.
While we might be able to trick others, but God knows our hearts.
If we spend our wealth, time, and interest in other things and give God the crumbs, we need to know that we are not going to reap a bounteous spiritual harvest.
But if we focus on Him, our rewards will be plenty!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...