Thursday, June 9, 2016

My Deliverer

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
– Psalm 18:2

Guess what?  Yup – I have a song in my heart!
Rich Mullins released “My Deliverer Is Coming”
My deliverer is comin', my deliverer is standin' by
My deliverer is comin', my deliverer is standin' by
He will never break His promise
He has written it upon the sky

Wow!!
Think about it . . .  when we face trials, hardships, struggles – we need to run TO God, not away from Him.
God is there, He will be your rock, He will stabilize things to get you through whatever you are going through – believe it! 
He promised!
Now here is something fun – Simon & Garfunkel released the song “Bridge Over Troubled Water”

When you're weary, feeling small, When tears are in your eyes, I'll dry them all
I'm on your side, oh, when times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down
When you're down and out, When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard, I will comfort you
I'll take your part, oh, when darkness comes
And pain is all around
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down
Sail on silver girl, Sail on by
Your time has come to shine, All your dreams are on their way
See how they shine, Oh, if you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind
When you are overwhelmed, run to Him, He will strengthen you! Let Him be your bridge, your rock, your deliverer.

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...