Thursday, June 27, 2024

my plans

We were already chosen to be God’s own children by Christ. This was done just like the plan He had.

- Ephesians 1:11 (NLV)

 

I love planning.
To clarify, I love having a plan that organizes me and provides me with steps that need to be accomplished to meet a goal.
I think this was instilled in me as far back as middle school when teachers encouraged us to create or buy planners to keep track of projects and assignments that were due.
My love for planners was deepened when I participated in a Franklin Covey training course that focused on time management and the essential organizing tool – the planner.
I have evolved over the years from the middle school student planner to a blank notebook, and yes, a Franklin Planner, to the electronic planner that I use now.
I don’t think that God has a planner where He records His daily tasks (although that would be cool to look at), but I do believe that He has a plan for each of us.
As a matter of fact, I know this to be true, because He tells us several times in the Bible that He knows why He made us and what He has in store for us.
God chose us, we have His great love throughout our lives on earth, He is working things out in ways we do not see.

God planned on us, we were pre-planned, His perfect creation.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

good leaders

If a man cannot be a good leader in his own home, how can he lead the church? - 1 Timothy 3:5 (NLV)   There are leaders everywhere, at our w...