Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Celebrate!

I will celebrate before the LORD.

Cue the music!!
I will celebrate, sing unto the Lord, sing to the Lord a new song!
People sometimes laugh at me or just give me strange looks when I sing praise to my God.
Did you know that David was ridiculed for his exuberance as he rejoiced with dancing at the Ark of the Covenant's return home?
He refused, however, to be deterred by such criticism.
This was a great day.
His God was the only great and true God.
He would celebrate before the Lord!
As will I.
And you should too.
Sing your hearts out, this is the day the Lord has made!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...