Friday, June 17, 2016

random thoughts for the weekend

Needless to say, I have had a pretty emotional week, up and down, back and forth.  It has been absolutely crazy.  This is the stuff that makes me crazy, but in the middle of my little mess, i forget how big i'm blessed.  I cannot stress enough what your thoughts, prayers and support have meant to me.  So here we are at the thoughts for the weekend rambling. 
Love everyone, even when they do not deserve your love, love them anyway.  You don't know what other people are going through.  You have no idea if they just received a devastating phone call or if they are still dealing with a past trauma. 
God put us here together for a reason, to lift each other up ,to remind each other that we should praise Him in our storms.
This week was rough, but i got through it, and because He lives, i can face tomorrow
bonus points if you picked up on all the song lyrics i tossed in there. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...