Wednesday, January 10, 2018

follow the rules

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.
- Ezekiel 36:26-27

“Because I said so, that is why”
As a child, how many times did you ask mom and dad “why” on a specific rule and get that answer?
As a parent, how many times have you given that answer?
As a child, how hard was it to follow some rules?
Heck, as an adult there are some rules that are apparently quite difficult to follow!
But God gives us a way to make it easy, He will give us everything we need to follow His rules.
All we have to do is be willing to let Him work in us and through us.
I am willing, how about you?


Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...