Thursday, January 25, 2018

hear me

let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have committed against you.
– Nehemiah 1:6

I don’t normally share political views with anyone outside my immediate family because I have seen friendships destroyed by these arguments in recent years.
But the chaos that this country is facing right now, the breakdown of morals and values and general common sense, holy catfish, we need prayer now.
Right now.
Obviously we can’t change the world, but we can pray that our leaders make intelligent decisions that will make a positive difference.
And we can pray that the sins that we as a nation are committing against Him stop.
Pray without ceasing, people!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...