Thursday, January 18, 2018

singing messages

Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.
- Colossians 3:16

Hey, I can do this!
I guess, in a way, when I am sharing the Gospel every day and adding my own thoughts, that I am kind of teaching.
And when I point out my own faults and ask you to examine yours, I am kind of admonishing.
And I enjoy the heck out of psalms, hymns and songs, so you bet I’m going to sing!
Oh – oh – oh – you guessed it, song reference!
We will sing, sing, sing
And make music with the heavens
We will sing, sing, sing
Grateful that You hear us
When we shout your praise
Lift high the name of Jesus
What's not to love about You?
Heaven and earth adore You
Kings and kingdoms bow down
Son of God, You are the One
You are the One we're living for
You are the love that frees us
You are the light that leads us
Like a fire burning
Son of God, You are the one
You are the one we're living for

You know you get points if you actually sing the songs that I reference J
Seriously – have “an attitude of gratitude” in everything you do – people see that!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...