Wednesday, January 31, 2018

talk to the animals =^..^=

The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.
– Proverbs 12:10

Anyone that knows me knows that I love cats.  
I love all of God’s creatures (except spiders and snakes, but that is another day), but cats are my passion.
Since September 2014 I have worked closely with an animal rescue group fostering cats and I have seen some of the most horrific examples of humanity that are out there.
God created us to care for His kingdom, and that includes His animals.
That means, food, water, shelter and love.
Granted, we are not living in the days when people relied on animals for their living, plowing fields, transporting goods, turning mills, but we still need to care for animals.
All animals.
And it is not just a matter of being kind on the outside – God knows your heart.
To all my single friends out there – when you are looking for a potential mate, watch how they treat animals.
Like the verse says, the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.
And if someone is going to mistreat a cat or a dog or a horse, how are they really going to treat you?


Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...