Monday, January 22, 2018

i do not see

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
- Hebrews 11:1

When I choose a verse to post each day, I look back at previous posts to make sure I have not recently used it. 
When I looked back for this one, I found that I posted it in January 2017, January 2016, January 2015 and August 2014.
HMMMM.
I guess that means that this verse has meaning and needs to be shared often!
I mentioned previously that I have been asked how I can have faith in something that I cannot see.
I could come up with a long winded answer, talk about how we have faith in things that we cannot see all the time, every day!
I can remind you how impatient I am.
I can go back and paste exactly what I said the last 4 times I used this verse in my “daily bread”.
I can ever refer to any number of songs, both Christian and secular.
Bottom line is this: without faith, we have nothing, no hope for the future, no control over our anxiety, no promise of a better tomorrow.
Refresh your perspective, you will be amazed at how far a little faith will get you.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...