Tuesday, November 30, 2021

wait for it

 The smallest family will become a thousand people, and the tiniest group will become a mighty nation. At the right time, I, the LORD, will make it happen.

- Isaiah 60:22 (NLT)

 

Patience is not one of my strong virtues, anyone that knows me will vouch for me on that.

Many times though, God tells me to wait.

All things happen in God’s timing, not ours.

We don’t always know what is right for us, but God does.

We may want that new job at a different company, but God knows that if we leave now we will miss a great opportunity, so we wait.

We desperately desire that brand new car or truck, but God knows that we are going to need that extra money for something far more critical in the future, so we wait.

We might have a yearning for something that seems so easy for someone else, but we struggle daily just to even keep praying for that event in our lives, but God has perfect timing for everything, so we wait. 
We watch loved ones struggle, their quality of life decreasing and the light in their eyes fading, yet God does not bring them home until He is ready.  

We will probably never understand why we have to wait, but God is going to make it happen, His way, in His timing.

It probably will be nothing like we expected but because we waited for God it will be 1000 times better.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...