Friday, November 12, 2021

what I did wrong

Teach me what I cannot see; if I have done wrong, I will not do so again.

- Job 34:32

 

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. 
If my kids are reading this, then yes, I have admitted that I was wrong. 

Admitting that we are wrong is hard, especially if we don’t believe it and it is very difficult to hear from someone else exactly how wrong we were.

But that friends, is how we grow. 
Job did not understand why he was going through the things that were happening to him, but he did not give up.

He asked God to show him what he was doing wrong so that he could learn from his mistakes.

That is the other part of it, learning from our mistakes.

What good does it do to admit that we are wrong if we just turn around repeat the same thing?

So if someone points out that we were wrong, let’s not get defensive and storm angrily away, instead let’s listen with an open mind and heart so we don’t do it again.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...