Thursday, November 18, 2021

taking steps

You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.

- Jeremiah 29:13

 

A few years ago at an event held in a church, I witnessed a young autistic girl that kept asking her daddy “Where’s God?”.

She knew she was in a church and she had been taught that God can be found in the church.

Many times I hear people ask “Where was God when this happened?”.

People forget that He is with us always, even when bad things happen.

God is always there, we just need to let Him in, to seek comfort from Him.

Song reference: 
Oh God, You are my God

And I will ever praise you

Oh God, You are my God

And I will ever praise you

I will seek You in the morning

And I will learn to walk in Your ways

And step by step You'll lead me

And I will follow You all of my days

We won’t have to look far when we seek Him, He is waiting for us to let Him into our hearts. 
Where is God? He is right beside you, all you have to do is ask Him to come in. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...