Monday, November 22, 2021

brrrr it’s cold out there!

Our God has blessed the earth with a wonderful harvest!

- Psalm 67:6 (CEV)

 

Here we are, Thanksgiving week 2021.

Even though it has been a rough year for many, we still have a lot for which to be thankful.

Sometimes though we find it difficult to see these things when life throws us a curve ball and often we find ourselves trying to encourage others through a challenging situation, yet our words only hurt them more. 

Our God has blessed us, even when we don’t see it.

This week, I challenge you find something to be thankful for every day, no matter how tiny it is, and focus on how that something has blessed you.

Today I choose to be thankful for the change in the weather. 

Even though I don’t like cold, the change in seasons gives the earth a chance to regenerate and rebuild, and with the change of seasons comes life. 

We celebrate the birth of Jesus in this season, His birth brought us life.

While the cold air is chilling, the love of God warms our soul, and that is a blessing.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...