Tuesday, November 23, 2021

kingdom hearts

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe.

- Hebrews 12:28 (NIV)

 

Yesterday I proposed a challenge to you this week, to find something to be thankful for every day, no matter how tiny it is, and focus on how that something has blessed you.

Today I choose to be thankful for hearts. 

Not the card game, not the candy and Valentines kind, but for kingdom hearts (not the action game or movie).

Jesus talks about the kingdom of God being with us, in our hearts.

When we accept Jesus as our Savior, we ask Him into our heart and we receive that kingdom of God that cannot be shaken or broken.

I am thankful for the hearts that Jesus has changed, for the people that have come into my life as a direct result of His work, I am thankful for the hearts of those who can see through the evil in this world to the good that still exists and for those who work endlessly to show others that we need to be thankful for what we have been given.

If you are reading this, I am thankful for your heart.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...