Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving

Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.

- 1 Chronicles 29:13 (NIV)

 

Today I am thankful for pretty much everything.

I look around the house and I see family gathered together to cook, eat, play games and praise God.

I am thankful that we have a family that still makes an effort to celebrate together, even though miles separate us at times.

I hope that everyone can enjoy a meal, maybe watch the parades or some football.

In the middle of the food and fun, remember to give thanks to God.

We wouldn’t have anything to celebrate if it weren’t for Him.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...