Monday, November 29, 2021

one more thing

 I always thank my God for you and for the gracious gifts He has given you, now that you belong to Christ Jesus. Through Him, God has enriched your church in every way—with all of your eloquent words and all of your knowledge.

- 1 Corinthians 1:4-5 (NLT)

 

Last week we talked about being thankful for different things.

I want to bring up one more thing for which I am thankful – the pastors and leadership at my church home.

Pastors work way more than a 40 hour week.

Most of the time they don’t get to celebrate the holidays on the actual holiday with their families.

They go to be with people at all hours of the day and night, to sit with them when they are sick, to pray with them when they are lost.

The pastors and leadership at my church home have gone above and beyond expectations in taking care of their church.

I have learned so much from the sermons and the time spent with these people and their families.

I have experienced first hand one of the leaders literally dropping everything to be at my house when I was in need, at the hospital when I was sick.

These people have truly filled this verse, and I am thankful.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...