Friday, October 9, 2020

overwhelmed

Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always.

- 1 Chronicles 16:11

 

“Overwhelming circumstances are always met with God's overwhelming strength”.

I wish that I could take credit for that profound statement, but I can’t, I found it on the internet.

In this case, something we read on the internet is true!

We have all been there, drowning in our anxiety, feeling like we have hit rock bottom.

Then suddenly the bottom is pulled from under our feet and we falling further and further down.

We have the power to stop the uncertainty, to put an end to the insanity.

That power can be found in God’s word.

When we feel stressed out alone, in pain, let’s pick up the Bible instead of letting our thoughts crush our soul.

When you begin to read His word, His presence and peace will begin to fill your heart and mind.

“Overwhelming circumstances are always met with God's overwhelming strength”.

And now you know where to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...