Tuesday, October 13, 2020

accounting

For it is written: “As I live, says the Lord, Every knee shall bow to Me.  And every tongue shall confess to God.” So then each of us shall give account of himself to God.

- Romans 14:11-12 (NKJV)

 

We all have to answer for the things we do.

It might be that we clocked out a little early from work, or maybe borrowed something without asking, eventually it will come back to us.

Sometimes it is not pretty, but we have to confess our wrongdoing.

This is true in life and it will be true in the end, we all have to answer to God for what we have done here on earth.

Do you want to go to Him with a long list of transgressions, or a list of accomplishments?

I want to account for the good things, I think we all do, but is your list long or sadly short?

Think about what you do every day, and make sure you are not going to be embarrassed by your actions when it comes time to face the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...