Friday, October 30, 2020

harmony

May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus.

- Romans 15:5 (NLT)

 

It is time we all step back and take a look at what we are doing.

What are our children seeing when they watch us?

Are they seeing us help our neighbor when he’s in trouble?

Are they seeing us comfort a friend that is hurting?

Or are they seeing us turn our back on those in need?

Walking away when someone cries out for help?

God created us to live together in harmony, and if you claim to be a Christian, I am telling you that a true follower of Christ would not let the things of this world cause anger and hatred between our brothers and sisters. 

Step back and see what you are leaving for future generations.

I hope it is not hate, but love and harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...