Tuesday, October 27, 2020

you are worthy

The Lord is good to all; He has compassion on all He has made.

- Psalm 145:9

 

There is a place at the table for all who have sinned and repented.

I am not sure if I am quoting that correctly, but I have heard my pastor say it a lot over the past few weeks.

No matter what your sin, no matter how terrible your decision was, if you really truly regret what happened and ask for forgiveness, you will find a compassionate Father.

You don’t have to live with your past mistakes, ask for help getting past them and receive the full mercy of God.

Your past does not define you.

You are worthy of His love.

Don’t ever think that He can’t possibly love you, because He made you and He loves every bit of you.

Start a new life with Jesus, it is so much better in His light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...