Wednesday, October 21, 2020

darkness

The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day. But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble.

- Proverbs 4:18-19

 

Are you afraid of the dark?

I kind of am.

I like to have some form of light in every room in the house, it is only during extreme migraines that I want total darkness.

I think it is because I don’t like tripping over stuff, and when I can’t see what is in front of me I am more likely to stumble.

When we walk with God, we are walking in the bright light of day, but when we turn our backs on Him, we might as well be walking in total darkness, and we are going to slam face first into something painful. 

Why walk in the dark, when the light is only a breath away?

Reach out for God, His way will be lit for you to follow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...