Thursday, October 22, 2020

wisdom

Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For those who find me find life and receive favor from the Lord. But those who fail to find me harm themselves; all who hate me love death.”

- Proverbs 8:34-36

 

Choose wisely.

How often in our lifetime do we hear those words?

From the time we are a little kid, when we are offered two things, we need to choose wisely to ensure the best for ourselves.

We are instructed by God to use good judgement.

King Solomon specifically asked God for wisdom to lead Israel, and God gave him wisdom.

Are we choosing wisely when we have a decision to make?

Are we listening to what God has to say about the situation?

When we choose wisely, the blessings do follow, but when we don’t make the right decision, we see the impact all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...