Wednesday, January 8, 2020

hope


The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.
- Lamentations 3:25-26 (NIV)

I find myself saying “I hope” a lot.
I might hope for a good parking spot or a warm day. 
Friends might hope for a new job or a good report from a doctor visit. 
Our hope should lie in the Lord, He is the one that gives us salvation. 
Sometimes we have to wait for Him, sometimes it feels like He isn’t listening to us at all. 
I can remember several times when I hoped for something, only to be disappointed when it fell through, but looking back I see that it is way better that my “hope” did not come true. 
Wait for the Lord, He knows what He is doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...