Thursday, January 16, 2020

recipe


Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.
– 2 Peter 1:5-7

Every recipe has ingredients, and you would not be successful in your cooking endeavor if you left something out.
Someone close to me forgot flour once when making cookies – it was a disaster.
I tried to make a box cake without eggs once, it was worse than a disaster!
According to the Word, to grow in our faith, we need goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly kindness and love.
Each of these things mix with each other, making a stronger and better faith.
If your faith is wavering, maybe you are missing an ingredient, and you should reach out for help finding it.
I’m here for you, and if I don’t know where to find what you need, I will find someone else to help us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...