Tuesday, January 14, 2020

which way should i go?


Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”
– Isaiah 30:21

How often do we come to a fork in the road and not know which path to take?
The struggle is real, but so is God.
I often find myself unsure of where I should go, career wise, in my prayer life, sometimes even while choosing something to buy!
That is when I have to be really quiet, and listen.
If you listen close enough, you will hear His voice guiding you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...