Tuesday, January 21, 2020

do cats pray?


It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in humans.
- Psalm 118:8

I have worked in rescue for several years now, I thought I had seen it all, but nearly every day a new situation comes to us. 
Most of the kitties that we rescue are the result of uncaring humans that think animals can be thrown away or traded in when the newness wears off. 
These kitties trusted their humans to care for them and to love them, only to be put aside for the next great thing. 
Aren’t we lucky then as humans, that God loves us so much that He will not let us down? 
That trusting in Him can and will alleviate our fear, our worry, our misconception of what is right or wrong? 
If cats do pray, I think that they would thank God for the warm homes, the loving families and the food in their tummies, or if they are not fortunate to have these things, that they would pray for them, and who knows, maybe they pray for someone like me to come along and rescue them.  
I encourage you to take refuge in the Lord, He won’t let you down. 
You may not get the answer you need right away, but He will answer, and His answer is far better and more trustworthy than that of any human I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...