Friday, January 31, 2020

Alabar


From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised.
- Psalm 113:3

We have an event at church called “Alabar”, which is Spanish for Praise.
I can’t even begin to describe the feelings that came over me, standing in a room with others singing praise to the King.
I probably have 15 song references here, just amazing praise and worship songs.
“Great Are You Lord”, “Good, Good Father”, “Reckless Love”, I could go on and on.
The point is this, praise Him, every moment of every day.
Ok, you talked me into it! Song reference!
There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring
And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling
How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing
I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives
And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give
I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne
He is a wonderful Father and He deserves our praise!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...