Wednesday, January 22, 2020

it's not God!


I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in His holy people, and His incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength He exerted when He raised Christ from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms
- Ephesians 1:17-20

It completely breaks my heart when my friends have closed themselves off to God.
They have reasons, things that happened to them personally or things they saw happen to others that they love. 
Those reasons should draw them closer to God, not further away. 
These friends blame God for what happened, rather than to lean on Him in their sorrow. 
God did not “let” those things happen, nor did He stand idly by while they happened. 
We cannot even begin to understand the things of this world, someday, God will help us understand. 
I have a list of these friends, sadly there are quite a few, and I pray for them daily, that they will someday see the amazing God that I know. 
I will never stop being your friend, and that is why I pray for you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...