Thursday, January 30, 2020

sad


Jesus wept.
- John 11:35

January 2020 has been very tough for many of my friends.
So many have lost loved ones this month, I can’t even begin to imagine their pain and I won’t say that I know how they feel.
I hurt when my friends hurt, and in the words of Truvy in Steel Magnolias, I have a strict policy that no one cries alone in my presence.
Jesus cried with the sisters of His friend Lazarus, He saw how they were hurting and He shared their grief. 
He hurts when we hurt.
It is ok to be sad when something terrible happens.
Know that you are never alone in your sorrow, and if you need someone to cry with, I am just a phone call, email or text away.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...