Monday, July 18, 2016

Knock Knock!

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with Me.

My dogs are really good about letting me know when someone is at my front door.
But I don’t have dogs in my heart - will I hear Him when He knocks?
Hopefully I already have the door open and He is fully involved in my life, I would like to believe this is true.
Even though I am already a believer, a Christ follower, I still need to make sure that I have invited Him into my heart, my home, my life.
All of us need to invite Him in – He is there, knocking! He will not barge in, He only inhabits hearts into which He has been invited.
Is Jesus welcome in your heart?


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...