Friday, July 29, 2016

But what about the animals?

The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.
– Proverbs 12:10

Pretty much everyone that knows me, know that I have a heart for cats.
I work with a non-profit organization that rescues and socializes, spays/neuters and microchips cats. I have had 61 foster cats and kittens through my home, and the organization adopted out 300 plus cats and kittens last year.  I have another friend that rescues dogs.  many of these cats and dogs are dumped illegally in the middle of nowhere during the coldest parts of the winter and hottest parts of the summer.
To follow in the ways of God (the righteous) causes one to pay attention to the smallest details with care.
In a similar way, those who resist the ways of God (the wicked) have no hope of compensating for their hardness of heart.
Even acts of kindness won’t cover selfish motives.
The wicked are the cruel ones who are doing the dumping of these precious animals.
Please don’t be a part of this – if you know someone that is breeding and dumping, encourage them to have their pets spayed and neutered.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...