Tuesday, July 5, 2016

GO!

How, then, can they call on the One they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?
-Romans 10:14

This verse was recently shared on FaceBook by the senior pastor at my church, along with the following comments:  
Surely there is someone that each of us can “GO” to and share the love of Jesus Christ with today: a neighbor, coworker, friend. 
If we will not GO, how will they ever know?
I have been asked several times why I started “daily bread”.
I truly feel that I was called to share His word.  I have learned a lot from my friends too, sharing His word is good!  Many times I have been told that the verse I chose was spot on for someone that day.
But what if I didn’t share?  My emails, my blog, what if I did not do those, and someone who needed to hear the word that day didn’t?
Seriously - If we will not GO, how will they ever know?

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...