Saturday, July 2, 2016

Do Not Fear

“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."
—Isaiah 43:2-3

Of course, the whole time i am writing this, i am singing the song in my head. :) 
Isn't it wonderful to know that we are more precious than gold to our Father? 
When we read all of Isaiah 43 (and i encourage you to do so) we are reminded that God formed us and redeemed us. 
He is not about to abandon us. 
Ever.
No matter what challenges , trials, struggles, or difficulties we face, He will deliver us and bring us to safety and victory. 
We can see God's faithfulness throughout history and accept this promise knowing that He is good.
God is so good!
Time and time again, God preserved His people and redeemed them from the bondage of their enemies. 
God will not forget His children! 
We know it by promise. 
We know it by history. 
We know it by faith.

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...