Sunday, July 24, 2016

Starting over

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
- Jeremiah 29:11

I have many friends and loved ones right now that are struggling with starting over.  Some have lost a loved one through death or divorce, some have ended a job, some are moving away from everything they have known.  
Regardless of the reason why, everyone has to start over at some point in their lives. 
And starting over is never easy. 
Falling back into old habits is a trap that so comfortable and well known to us that we slip right back in. 
Don't do it. 
No matter how deep our personal gloom may be, God does have plans for us. 
We often feel trapped in situations, but God really does have a plan, we just need to learn to trust God's faithfulness. 
He will deliver us and bless us.
We can have a vibrant hope and a bright future because of His faithfulness and our trust in His son Jesus. 
 have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...