Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Future

This is what the Lord says, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."

As of today, I have been on earth for 47 years . . . wow – yay me!
The previous years are gone, finished, past. . . I cannot reclaim them, I cannot undo the things I have done or lived through.
But I won’t stop on the great distance the years have brought me, hopefully I have many to come.
If tomorrow dawns, it will be another day, a new opportunity, and the time to show my faith in Jesus as Lord.
Here is what I am going to do – I am going to journey forward, knowing that God already inhabits the future and promises to provide me refreshment on my journey there.
What an awesome birthday gift.
Guess what – He does that for you too. . .   not just today, or on your birthday, but every single day.
God sees our future, God is our future.  And it is good.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...