Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Why Worry?

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

I am a worrier.
I worry about stuff that I have absolutely no control over.
In our busy world, we often let ourselves get preoccupied with worrisome and inconsequential things.
What does this get us?
Heartburn, added stress, frustration, anxiety . . . far from making our lives more productive or adding to our longevity, we know for a fact that worry hastens our demise and robs our days of joy and grace.
According to His word, I need to stop it!
Let me work on that.
Let’s ALL work on that. =)


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...