Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Just Ask

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

I have mixed feelings on this. . . it is one of those verses that I really think gets pulled out of context.
Ask and it will be given can be taken the wrong way – it sounds as though every little thing that we want we can ask for and we get it, and that is just not true!
We are supposed to ask for GOD!  Not “stuff”  . . . God made us to seek after Him and find Him . 
That other “stuff”, well if it is His will, then it will happen, but not if you don’t let Him in!!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...