Wednesday, October 5, 2022

living free

You no longer have to live as a slave because you are a child of God. And since you are His child, God guarantees an inheritance is waiting for you.

- Galatians 4:7 (VOICE)

 

Being a lover of music (bet you didn’t know that about me!) there are so many song references about being free in both secular and Christian music.

Some of you may even notice that I used the VOICE translation for today’s message, but there is no correlation with the VOICE the TV show, I have never even watched it.

Ya’all, we are no longer a slave to evil when we walk with God.

We can stand and praise Him in the face of our enemy.

We are free to be who He made us without fear.

Our inheritance?

The Kingdom of Heaven.

I’m happy to be a child of God.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...