Tuesday, October 4, 2022

looking for approval

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

- Galatians 1:10 (NIV)  

 

Many of us spend our lives seeking approval from others: parents, teachers, bosses, friends, sometimes even our pets! (I may have the judgiest cat in the world in my home!)

Did you know that human approval is not where it matters and in fact, human approval does not matter at all.

God’s approval matters.

God’s approval is the only approval you need.

By being followers of Christ, we are striving to lead our lives according to His expectations and therefore, His approval.

That’s the only approval I need - now if I can just get my human mind to wrap around that!

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...