Wednesday, October 19, 2022

but how?

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

- Romans 10:9 (NIV)

 

I have been told by some people that God doesn’t love them, and they cannot be saved because of horrible things they have done in their life.

I do not believe that is true.

I believe that God loves all His children - every single one - no matter what horrible sins (even some not so horrible sins) that they have committed.

I believe that God is sad when we sin, but that He does not hold our sins against us and that we can be saved.
There is even a verse in the Bible (imagine that!) that says we can be saved. 

But how?

It’s easy really, believe in Jesus, believe that He died for you and speak it out loud.

I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. (Matthew 16:16)

That’s how it starts.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...