Friday, October 28, 2022

craftsmanship

The heavens are telling the glory of God; they are a marvelous display of his craftsmanship.

- Psalm 19:1 (TLB)

 

I love being on my motorcycle. 
There is something about having that full view around you that just can’t be beat, especially when you have the opportunity to ride through some of the most beautiful places. 
I don’t understand how people can look at a mountain range, a sunrise or sunset, an ocean and not see the marvel of His glory.

Amber waves of grain, purple mountains majesty – yeah, I just stole that from a song – get out in nature, look around.

You can see God in every little thing.

And it’s glorious.    

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...