Thursday, October 6, 2022

living chosen

Since this is the kind of life we have chosen, the life of the Spirit, let us make sure that we do not just hold it as an idea in our heads or a sentiment in our hearts, but work out its implications in every detail of our lives. That means we will not compare ourselves with each other as if one of us were better and another worse. We have far more interesting things to do with our lives. Each of us is an original.

- Galatians 5:25 (MSG)  

 

I don’t often use the Message translation in my daily bread messages, but sometimes it just fits with what I am trying to say. 
“Each of us is an original” – we need to take that to heart. 
When we choose to live our best lives, we make improvements in all areas of our lives.

The way we treat people at work, at the store, not letting road rage get to us - there is an area that I need to work on – we need to make sure that we are not just choosing the life of the Spirit on Sunday mornings, but every day and every where.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...