Thursday, October 27, 2022

shouting for help

I’m standing my ground, God, shouting for help, at my prayers every morning, on my knees each daybreak.

- Psalm 88:13 (MSG)

 

I am broken.

There is so much craziness in the world that my problems seem tiny in comparison, but they still leave me broken.

I find myself wondering often why I must go through these stages, the hurt, the anger, the unyielding pain and why they don’t just go away.

When it becomes overwhelming and I’ve cried so many tears that I don’t believe there are any tears remaining, I feel like I am at the end.

But God.

God hears my cries, sees my tears even when I feel alone.

So I am standing my ground, I turn to Him in prayer every morning, every evening, I pray without ceasing. 
God is there, He will bring me through whatever craziness I find myself submersed in.

God will do the same thing for you; all you have to do is pray.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...