Monday, October 24, 2022

just happy

I am not saying I need anything. I have learned to be happy with whatever I have.

- Philippians 4:11 (NLV)

 

Have you noticed that it is easy to be happy when everything is going well?

But we are not always happy, are we? 
Are we content, or are we always reaching for more?

I have known several people that always have to have the next best thing, no matter how far in debt it takes them.

Some people even compete with their spouse to ensure they always have the best of the best, but at what cost?

I learned early in life that I let things bring me down very easily, and all it takes is one tiny thing to send me spiraling down.

I needed to learn that I can find happiness in all circumstances, even the worst things that could possibly happen, God will use those things for good.

We may not see it now, but we will, in His time.

I will do everything I can do to be content, because He is always there for me, my comforter, my strength.

He’s there for you too, and you are also OK.

I am content, are you?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...