Tuesday, July 31, 2018

it’s my choice


I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on Your laws.

I am studying the book of Psalms in school right now, it is an amazing place to be.
This one stands out.
We all have choices in life.
I am trying to lose weight right now, and every day I have a choice of the food that will help me reach my goal, or the Dunkin Donuts in the next pod down.
My taste buds want that donut, but my brain knows that it will not help me to eat it.
Sometimes we contemplate straying from His path, even when our hearts know where we need to be.
Choose the way of truth, set your heart on Him.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...