Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Free in all ways


It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
- Galatians 5:1

Happy Independence Day!
There are so many musical references to freedom, I can’t even begin to list them all (well I could, but it would take a lot of space!), but I will give an honorable mention to the Newsboys “I am Free” and Martin Luther King Junior’s “I Have A Dream” speech where he said “Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty we are free at last”
J
I hope that everyone has a moment to enjoy a little holiday fun.
Whether you are having your picnic, setting off fireworks, enjoying the lake, spending time with family and friends or working today, never forget that freedom isn’t free.
Our nation’s soldiers paid a price so we could enjoy this holiday.
Our Savior paid the ultimate price so that we can enjoy a lifetime on Earth.
We are free, free indeed.
Thank you to those who have served and continue to serve.
Thank you God, for our unending freedom in Christ Jesus.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...