Friday, July 13, 2018

our days are numbered!


Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
—Psalm 90:12

There have been many books and movies released that give the main character a glimpse of what is coming in the future.
Most of these stories are feel good stories and the moral is to encourage people to change their evil ways and do good.
Sometimes it works (A Christmas Carol) and sometimes it does not (Back to the Future).
Today begins my 49th year on earth, if you calculate the number of days, that is 17,897 days (including 12 leap years)(yes, I did math)(sort of)(thanks, google!).
In all those days, I like to think that I have learned to be a better person, that I have gained a heart of wisdom, and that I have used my “powers” for good.  
I know that I have much more to learn.
My wish for today is that my friends and family have an open heart to receive the gift that God has given us.
  
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...