Friday, July 20, 2018

good work!


I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
—Philippians 1:3

I must be getting old, because I sure spend a lot of time reminiscing!!!
I have made so many friends over the years, some have endured for the duration, some ended quickly, but there is not a friendship that I do not treasure.
I pray without ceasing for all my friends, those who know Christ and those who don’t, especially those who don’t.
God created each of us, and He is not finished yet!!
Yup – another song reference!
He who began a good work in you
He who began a good work in you
Will be faithful to complete it
He'll be faithful to complete it
He who started the work
Will be faithful to complete it in you
If the struggle you're facing
Is slowly replacing
Your hope with despair
Or the process is long
And you're losing your song
In the night you can be sure
That the Lord has His hand on you
Safe and secure
He will never abandon you
You are His treasure
And He finds His pleasure in you
You are His treasure, and mine too.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...