Monday, July 16, 2018

seeking


I seek You with all my heart; do not let me stray from Your commands.
- Psalm 119:10

Remember being a kid, wanting that one toy so badly you thought you would die if you didn’t get it?
For me it was a doll house.
I never got my doll house, and I didn’t die.
When you really really want something, you pour every ounce of your being into obtaining it.
Song reference!
Oh God, You are my God
Oh God, You are my God
And I will ever praise You
I will seek You in the morning
And I will learn to walk in Your ways
And Step by step You'll lead me
And I will follow You all of my days
I really want to seek God.
I hope you join me.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...